Adult’s Group Class
10-hours class. From Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 11:50 am. The course is perfect for adults who want to improve their skiing techniques during the morning, and have the afternoon free to ski and practice what they have learned.
|Adult Group Class|
|with adult equipment|
|10-hours – 5 days||150,00 €||220,00 €|
|6-hours – 3 days||120,00 €||190,00 €|
Children’s Group Class (above 5 years old)
18-hour class. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 am to 12:45 am and Thursday from 10:00 am to 16:00 pm. This course is perfect for children who want to improve their skiing techniques during the morning, and have the afternoon free to ski and practice what they have learned. The course for children ends with a final competition on Fridays.
|Children’s Group Class (above 5 years old)|
|with children equipment|
|18-hour – 5 days||200,00 €||260,00 €|
|9-hour – 3 days||165,00 €||225,00 €|
Individual skiing lessons
Private lessons are available for those who prefer more personal and individualized interaction with a teacher. Teachers are available every day of the week from 9:00 am to 04.30 pm for private lessons of one or more consecutive hours!
|Individual skiing lessons|
|1 hour for 1 person||from 01/12/19 to 21/12/19||Top season (from 22/12/19 to 05/01/20)||from 06/01/20 to 01/02/20||from 02/02/20 to 14/03/20||from 15/03/20 to 14/04/20|
|from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm||45,00 €||60,00 €||45,00 €||48,00 €||45,00 €|
|from 8:45 am to 9:40 am and between 01:30 pm and 04:30 pm||41,00 €||48,00 €||41,00 €||44,00 €||41,00 €|
|for additional person||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €|
Private lessons reservations
Book your ski lesson online! Open nonstop every day from 8.15 am. to 06.30 pm.
TERMS OF SALE
All lessons must be paid in advance. The person who made the booking declares, by paying, to know the general terms of sale, to have read them and to have explicitly accepted them. The terms of sale are as follows:
- The lesson time is 55 minutes.
- Group courses cannot be converted into private lessons.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the price of the lesson.
- Both private and group lessons are held in any weather condition. In case of total closure of facilities, the lessons not taken will not be refunded but will be recovered.
- All group courses are activated with a minimum of 5 participants per level and per type. (excluding the VYP course).
- Refunds for group courses:
- They are made in cases of accident or illness starting from the day after the presentation of the medical certificate, issued by a local doctor, applying the rates below:
- Euro 50,00 per day for the courses ‘all day for kids’ and ‘junior club’.
- Euro 30,00 per day for the adults’ courses, the children courses in Alba di Canazei, the VYP courses and the snowboard course
- Euro 20,00 per day for the adults’ course in Alba di Canazei and the cross-country skiing course.
- Trial days are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Equipment packages are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Refunds for private lessons:
- They are made in cases of accident or illness starting from the day after the presentation of the medical certificate issued by a local doctor.
- All refunds granted by the school administration will be paid by bank transfer.
EARLY BOOKING AND ONLINE PAYMENTS
- Group courses booked online must be paid in advance.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by e-mail at least 3 days before the beginning of the course, the entire amount will be returned minus 10% as administrative fees.
- Equipment packages and trial days are not refundable under any circumstances.
- We ask for a deposit for the first day of private lessons booked, which will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by e-mail at least 3 days before the beginning of the lesson, only the lessons booked and paid from the second day will be refunded.