Classic 12-Hours Children and Adult Group Course
Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 12:45 pm, This is an ideal course to learn snowboarding starting with no experience. You’ll have 3 hours per day to test your resistance and tenacity dealing with the legendary “board”.
Classic 6-Hours Group Course
Monday – Wednesday 11:00 am – 12:50 pm Three-day course to refresh your techniques and learn a few more tricks.
4-Hour Weekend Lessons. From 11/01/2020 to the end of the season. Saturday 01:30 pm – 03:30 pm, Sunday 09:00 am – 11:00 am Group course on weekends for small groups with a maximum of 3 people.
|Adult and Children Snowboard Lessons|
|12-hours – 4-day course||180,00 €||250,00 €|
|9-hours – 3-day course||165,00 €||235,00 €|
|4-hours – 2-day weekend course||100,00 €|
Individual Snowboarding Lessons: Soft Snowboard, Hard Snowboard, Jumps, and Evolution
|Individual snowboarding lessons|
|1 hour for 1 person||from 01/12/19 to 21/12/19||Top season (from 22/12/19 to 05/01/20)||from 06/01/20 to 01/02/20||from 02/02/20 to 14/03/20||from 15/03/20 to 14/04/20|
|from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm||45,00 €||60,00 €||45,00 €||48,00 €||45,00 €|
|from 8:45 am to 9:40 am and between 01:30 pm and 04:30 pm||41,00 €||48,00 €||41,00 €||44,00 €||41,00 €|
|for additional person||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €||12,00 €|
Booking for Private Snowboarding Lessons
Book your lessons online!!! Our office is open all day from 8.15 am to 06.30 pm
TERMS OF SALE
All lessons must be paid in advance. The person who made the booking declares, by paying, to know the general terms of sale, to have read them and to have explicitly accepted them. The terms of sale are as follows:
- The lesson time is 55 minutes.
- Group courses cannot be converted into private lessons.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the price of the lesson.
- Both private and group lessons are held in any weather condition. In case of total closure of facilities, the lessons not taken will not be refunded but will be recovered.
- All group courses are activated with a minimum of 5 participants per level and per type. (excluding the VYP course).
- Refunds for group courses:
- They are made in cases of accident or illness starting from the day after the presentation of the medical certificate, issued by a local doctor, applying the rates below:
- Euro 50,00 per day for the courses ‘all day for kids’ and ‘junior club’.
- Euro 30,00 per day for the adults’ courses, the children courses in Alba di Canazei, the VYP courses and the snowboard course
- Euro 20,00 per day for the adults’ course in Alba di Canazei and the cross-country skiing course.
- Trial days are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Equipment packages are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Refunds for private lessons:
- They are made in cases of accident or illness starting from the day after the presentation of the medical certificate issued by a local doctor.
- All refunds granted by the school administration will be paid by bank transfer.
EARLY BOOKING AND ONLINE PAYMENTS
- Group courses booked online must be paid in advance.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by e-mail at least 3 days before the beginning of the course, the entire amount will be returned minus 10% as administrative fees.
- Equipment packages and trial days are not refundable under any circumstances.
- We ask for a deposit for the first day of private lessons booked, which will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by e-mail at least 3 days before the beginning of the lesson, only the lessons booked and paid from the second day will be refunded.